BMX EXTRAVAGANZA! Saturday, April 21st at 2pm! Everyone welcome! Check out BMX. Meet Coach Jordan Rupe, BBQ, and gear exchange. Bring everything BMX! Stay to help get the track ready for the season!
Credit: Durango BMX, more info contact Jordan Rupe with DGO BMX.
Check out the Summer Program
FLC / DEVO / High School Team Package
ATTENTION MOUNTAIN BIKERS:
Do you want to improve your skills at Mountain Biking? Join the BMXers this season for gate practice and races.
Package at $100 Includes:
- USA BMX license ($60)
- 5 Races, Cruiser Class ($50)
- 10 Tuesday night Gate Practices ($20 value)
- Number Plate, provided by Durango BMX ($5)
Benefits to Riders:
- Increased skills
- Inexpensive time on track
- Gate Practice = Dual Slalom domination!
Open Class Racing:
- Friday night racing additional Open class for $2 entry with 100% payout
- First BMX race Friday, May 4th. Registration from 5-6. Race starts at 6:30
- For season schedule go to: https://www.usabmx.com/tracks/1615
- Gate Practice: Start 1st week of May. Date TBD. Weekly through October.
- The season starts in May and ends in October
BMX Extravaganza: Meet and Greet BBQ/Gear Exchange/Track Work Day
Saturday, April 21st at 2pm: Come meet Coach Jordan Rupe. Stick around to help work on the track.
***3 days a week Tues-Thurs Camps available starting in May thru Sept. for ages 4-17. New: All day summer camps available. ½ day BMX, ½ day gametime. Enroll thru Durango Parks and Recreation.
For any Questions contact Jordan Rupe at: firstname.lastname@example.org